Disposable nappies are getting very expensive. Why not get these reusable, washable super-absorbent and
comfortable cloth nappies / diapers, which are also called modern cloth nappies (MCNs) or pocket nappies, for
your baby For the cost of buying disposable nappies, these reusable nappies and inserts will last you for a
much longer period of time. They are economical and environmental-friendly.
² Suitable for babies and toddlers 3kg-15kg (a rough guide for reference only)
² One size fits all – you can adjust it to your desired size (S, M or L) by snapping onto different rows of buttons on the nappy
² Washable, waterproof and breathable
² Comfortable elastic legging area to prevent leaking
² Can be used as nappy cover: Because the nappy is waterproof, it will also work just like Baby BeeHinds nappy cover. Use
² it (without the insert) with your disposable nappies at night time or nap time to prevent leaking and keep your bedding dry
Inner layer: micro fleece that does not hold moisture itself.
The moisture get drawn away to the insert to keep your baby dry
Dimension: As shown on the picture
Insert: Insert as complimentary diapers
Materials: Upper and lower layers of cotton yarn and Cotton in the middle
-How to Use
1. Wash before first use. Usually it will take a few washes to reach its full absorbency (could be 6 washes or more).
2. Place the insert inside the nappy through the open pocket in the back.
3. Liquid will be absorbed through the inner layer of the nappy to the insert.
4. More than one insert may be needed when sleeping or when necessary.
5. Nappy should be changed every 2-3 hours, and when damp, to prevent nappy rash.
-How to wash
1. Remove and rinse off the residuals (knock solids into toilet), then store in dry pail;
2. Machine wash (no hotter than 35oC), cold rinse;
3. Hang them up to dry in the sun (sunlight helps bleach the nappies to remove any remaining stains),
4. Do not store nappies for too many days, should be washed in 1-2 days;
5. No bleach, no softener.